Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mega Millions $380,000,000.00

The winning numbers are on the left, as well as the winners distribution. I know people who have hit the lotto for $5,000 $10,000 and even $50,000 but I don't know how I would react if I knew someone who won $380,000,000. That's a lot of money. As I sit back and think about everything I would do with this money if I were to come in contact with it. I'm a simple person, so I would have a hard time spending all of that money.

I don't know exactly how the taxes would add up, but I'm sure a jackpot winner would take home a little more than half of this amount. Win lotto players win, the government wins as well. $180 million in taxes must help relieve some of the stress of government budgets. Not to mention that 28% of the dollars spent on these tickets in Connecticut go to Government Fund Supported services including education, Medicaid and hospitals. The many forms of lottery provides a lot of support to our everyday lives.

If I won the lottery.... Shittttttt..... If I won the lottery....


  1. No one would know. My closest family members and friends would have to read about me somewhere in order to find out that I won. If they ask me what I do for money, I'll tell them I started selling drugs again or that I'm a professional poker player.
  2. I would turn my cell phone and purchase a new line. I don't not mean I would cancel the line, I would simply press the power button on that old phone. We you have shit, people are always asking you for shit. I am not trying to go through that bullshit. Everyone thinks you owe them something when your on top. Unless you drove me to pick up that ticket, or you loaned me that dollar to purchase the ticket, or you purchased the ticket for me as a gift... I do not owe you shit.
  3. I would buy a condo downtown in New York City immediately. I wouldn't care about the price. I'd be looking for something I could show off when I had company.
  4. I would buy a Bugatti, Aston Martin Rapide, and S65 AMG and lease a used Range Rover.
  5. I would buy my daughter a house where she can live with her mother, brother and sister. I would even tell them it was drug money.
  6. I would order 365 t-shirts that say "FUCK YOU" and walk around with the attitude that I don't give a shit.
  7. Then after a year of the bullshit, I would begin to rebuild my Melaleuca business to ensure my financial security.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind after reading this??