Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have You Ever

Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?? In high school, I had a crazy crush on one of my teachers. She was fresh out of college into my classroom. I was a mutha f*ck* in High School too. I let her know what was on my mind, in a nice way though. I'm good with words. There were times i would be stuck in class looking at her thick ass legs. She had this thing about sitting on top of her desk with them skirts on. I was about 16-17, so you already know what I was thinking. She used to catch me all the time, but like I said, I'm good with words. She would ask me questions when she thought I wasn't paying attention and I always knew the answer. But one day, she caught me staring at her ass, then she just looked like me with this "Sami, I'm really not surprised, but you are too damn young" look. After class she asked me to stay for a second. Everybody left. I had like 6 players of the football team in that class, so they're making noises and sh*t as they're leaving. Pretty immature and f*ckin up my flow.

So she closes the door. I'm thinking, "Damn, it's about to go down. Yesssssssss!" So I pops one of them life savers strawberry creme savers in my mouth trying to get that flavor swirled around for a kiss.LOL. Shorties loved that creme savor kiss back then. Then she says, "Sami, you are a nice looking guy." I swear, I was the cockiest kid in school at that moment. Then she broke my heart. "I am your teacher. Thank you for the nice things you say about me, but it is inappropriate." I had the hurt, but cool face at this point. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. So, by this time, she's all packed up. I grab my bag and start to head out of the room after my soft ass "I understand" speech. Then she told me to stop being so obvious with my staring, that's a turn off. She must have known that would make me smile.

Recently, in a random conversation, this conversation came up. I was asked if i ever had sex with a teacher. The answer was and is no. She told me that I should make this a part of my scavenger hunt. I'm thinking, this is a pretty hard task. Then I told her how i felt about it. I said I'm trying to keep this as real as possible. I don't want to talk about things that can't be done. Then she interrupted, "I've done it more than once." Now, I'm not going to say the first thing that came to my mind, because she obviously has read my blog. I said, "You're f*ckin lying." So she tells me about the first time. Her SR year in high school. She was 18. She said her boyfriend cheated on her and she wanted to f*ck the teacher.

She wrote an anonymous note to him and managed to sneak it into his paperwork when he wasn't at his desk. She 'claimed' that she knew he wanted to f*ck her by the way he used to look and talk to her. The note read something like, "If you could f*ck any girl in this class, who would it be?" Two days later, she wore something sexy to his class, out of the ordinary, and he must have figured out who wrote the note. In the middle of his class, he makes his answer obvious. He gives the class problems to solve and when the time is up. He begins to call them up to the front one by one. He looks at her and says, " (her name) I choose you first. Come up and explain the first problem." By the way he said it, she knew he knew that she had read the note. She also got the answer to her question. She would not share the rest of the details with me, in fear that I would tell somebody about what happened..........

Who????? Me???????? LOL

Somehow they hooked up., and they did the do. She said he even went down on her. She said she didn't go down there on him, but I think she lying. LOL She also told me that she has spent the night at his house after graduation, but will not tell me how recently. SMH.

What did I do wrong?? Should I have written a note?? SMH LOL

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO. Shoulda showed her what was in the Avirex pocket (pause) and popped a bottle with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to smash one of my teachers too. Seen shorty in the bar. She old now but she still right. she used to catch me staring too. all the time. everyone in my class wanted to smash. even the girls. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind after reading this??