Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been a while

I know. I know. I know. I know.


It's been a while since my last blog. What can I say other than I've been busy trying to upgrade my lifestyle. But, let's get back to the bullshit. The topic of today is racism. When is racism appropriate?? What qualifies as racism?? Is everyone some sort of racist??

I am a racist. I do not treat anyone differently based on their race, but I laugh at the cultural and physical difference all the time.


Don't Judge Me. When is the last time you laughed at a racist comment?? When's the last time you laughed at how white people dance?? When's the last time you had the screw face trying to understand what an Asian was saying to you?? When's the last time you laughed at a Jamaican's outfit?? When's the last time you shook your head at a little spanish girl's dress?? When's the last time you imitated an African accent?? When's the next time you'll laugh at something racist??


If you follow me on twitter.com/mylifesaflic you know that I encounter different races daily, and I talk about them all the same. I work in a store where I see everyrace everyday, so I know that Asians(who speak their native language) can not say 3. I do not know what it is, but they have the problem. I also know that all the true mexicans favorite hobby is futbol. I don't even have to ask anymore. I know that no matter the odds, situation or event, an African man is never wrong. Puerto rican women love me. Puerto rican men cuff their women in the presence of other men. I guess it's like a dog leaving their scent. No matter what story you tell a white person, they always ssem to act like they were there with you. Finishing your sentences. Ok white girl, you don't know what happened next, let me tell you. And black people complain more than any other race. Black people don't know when to shut up. Black people walk around like everyone is in their debt.

Growing up, it was always the white cops that threw me around, beat me up, shit-talked, etc. etc. Presently, the black cops are the ones who are racial profiling. I don't get it. Are you better than me because you are a cop, Officer Fuckhead?? White cops give you a chance to defend yourself, verbally of course. Black cops, at least in my city, believe in guilty until proven innocent.





What happened to Dave chappelle??

The Chappelle Show was cancelled on May 25, 2005. What the hell happened to the funniest man in show business. We haven't seen anything from him since 2006. Dave, the world needs you. Who is going to fill the gap that Dave left. Comedians are not the same anymore. When the Chappelle Show started to air, America stopped watching Comic view. It seems like there is a new Def Comedy Jam every 3 years. This is too long to wait for comedy. I think I'm going to have to be the one to fill the gap, but Dave did some things that no one could ever compare to.

Think about the Mad Real World, the Playa Haters, or the Prince episode. How many times have you heard someone scream, "I'm ricccchhhhh bbbbiiittttccchhhh." Think about Ashy Larry or Tyrone Biggum. The Chappelle Show appealed to men, women, blacks and whites, old and young, everyone. Comedy, period, has fallen off since his dismissal. I laugh more with my friends than I do watchin TV. Right now, I feel like Kyle, the homo from College Hill South Beach, is in the top 5 funniest people on TV, and all he does is make a fool of himself. Diddy is also in that list, and he is just being serious. It's like the people who try to be funny, or the people who get paid to make us laugh are not even funny. They should give me a show.

R.I.P. Bernie Mack, but his TV show was and still whack. I'm mad it comes on after the 70's show which actually keeps a smile on my face with the corny, but comical humor. What happened to Martin (klassic), Fresh Prince (klassic) or Sanford & Son (klassic). I heard of a show called Operation Repo on thursdays nights. I've been told by a couple people now that it's the funniest thing on TV.

I want you to get back to me on this. Who is the funniest man alive in the absence of Dave Chappelle??

Oh, and don't go see Dance Flick. It fuckin sucks. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind after reading this??