Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sextreme Scavenger Hunt

As men, we share stories about sex. We don't normally use names but we use vivid detail. We tell of how good it is, how random it was, whether or not we want it to happen again. Everyone is always trying to out-do the other when it comes to stories. I hope you don't get the wrong impression of me, but I normally have the most extreme stories, until recently. I am about to challenge you right now. No excuses. Nothing. It doesn't matter if you're single or married. The summer is coming, let's have some fun. Every couple of days or so, I will be posting new additions to our Sextreme Scavenger Hunt. You can comment anonymously to the postings, so no one will know your identity.

There is one rule to the scavenger hunt.
THERE ARE NO RULES

How I Works - I will post different events/activities involving sexual activities. You get credit for being any part of the activity. For example if it involves head, you get credit for giving or receiving. If you have never done these things, you must do it in a timely fashion.

OK, I lied. There is one rule. You can not be stingy. Share this information people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind after reading this??