Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Don't Do It!

I had a conversation yesterday with my cousin that has me puzzled. I wish I knew how some people think. I can't understand is how dudes wife up the neighborhood jumpoff. I need to know a few things

  • Are you serious??
  • What makes you want to build a relationship with a certified slut??
  • What makes you wanna build a relationship with someone who has slept with four or five people that you deal with on the regular basis??
  • Are you in denial??
  • Is the pussy really that good??
  • If yes, do your friends agree, because shes probably still fucking some of them??
  • Have you ever envisioned any of your friends smashing your girlfriend??
  • If yes, does that turn you on or something??
  • Do you kiss her passionately??
  • Did anyone warn you about her??
  • How many videos of her did you see on other niggas' phones??
  • Did anyone tell you to stop dealing with her??
  • Do you love this song??



If this is you, holla at me with some answers.
SamiKash@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind after reading this??