Sunday, September 26, 2010

CAR SEARCH: The Kardashians of Luxury Cars S550, 750 and A8


I'm looking for a new vehicle right now so I'm going to be sharing my opinions about whats on the market. There are a lot of sexy cars out there right now, but which one is the best for me. I'm 6'5" 225 pounds so I can't just slide into any car. This really limits my choices.

Because I currently drive a Mercedes, my family expects me to get the S550. I like features and performance of the car a lot, but if I spend $130K for a car, the sex appeal must make me melt. I'm not saying that the S-Class is ugly, it's just not the best looking vehicle in its class. If I had to rate the Mercedes S550, BMW 750
and the Audi A8 I would compare them to the Kardashians. The S550 is definitely Khloe. This is not an insult. I repeat, this is not an insult. The inside of the S550 has a better appearance than the other two, but it's outside is not as appealing. It's also the biggest of the 3. But no matter how you put it, Khloe is the only sister that is married. The drivers of these machines fall in love with them. It's the most expensive of the three but has the best gas mileage. It also has the most trunk space and front leg room.

The Audi A8 would have to be the Kim of the three. Most people would agree that it is the sexiest of the 3. The A8 has a better back seat. It may be the most flashy of the three. This is the car that the average man would love to be seen with. This car is what I call EXOTIC CLASS. Exotic enough for the flashy man and classy enough for the simple man. OR WOMAN.

The BMW 750 is the prettiest of the 3 AKA Kourtney. It doesn't have the flash of the A8 or the personality of the S550, but it remains the prettiest. It also has the smoothest ride of the 3. You do not feel gravity in this car. 100 mph in the 750 feels like 40mph in the average car. It's also the most powerful of the 3. (I am only comparing the base models, no sports packages and kits.)






No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind after reading this??