Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SEXcitement : Dance For Me Part 1

Ladies, I do not think all of you understand the importance of dancing for the dude that you're dealing with. Before I get into this, let me first say that dancing is not for everyone. Every female does not have the right size or cordination necessary to make this task sexy. Who am I to judge tho?

Men love being seduced. Men love feeling powerful. Men love feeling like kings. Making him feel like a king includes a few simple tasks, including head, cooking and strip teasing among many others.

Finding the right song might be difficult. The song really has to explain the mood and whats about to happen. If you want something done, maybe the song should suggest that as well. For example;




Now you might be thinking, this song may be a little too fast. You might not know how to pop that ass fast enough to keep up with it. If that is the case, maybe you should practice in front of the mirror a few times a week until you get it. BUT, don't start poppin your ass in front of your man if you don't know what you're doing. No matter how much he loves you, he will laugh at you if that thing dont look right.

That brings me to my favorite song to get danced on. Something a little sexier. Slower, but not a love song. I can't speak for every man, but ladies you do not want to be doing this to a love song. Play that lovey dovey shit during dinner or something.





Your man might not be an r&b dude like myself. He might be in love with the strip club. I don't know your man, you do. He might require something a little faster. Put some 2 Live Crew on or something and get buck. If that's too fast, put on one of my favorite new tracks.




Fellas, who read through this, I want to know what are the best songs to get strip teased to. Let me know.
Ladies, if you go through the strip tease, he better get a nut afterwards. You don't want to get a dude excited and just run off like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind after reading this??